A Cookbook

I just started reading Mule ESB Cookbook from Packt Publishing.  If you're like me, the "cookbook" connotation brings to mind the idea that one can use the book when a good "recipe" is needed in this case for Mule ESB.  In my experience I find such a book useful when I am first learning a technology or perhaps if I have not used the technology for a particular use case.  In most such situations there's probably not an exact match for what I might need but if it's a good book, the various solutions should include one that's in the ballpark.  I will follow up this short entry with my impressions after I have completed the book.

Until then, happy coding.

Carl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ClassCastException: JAXB

Minishift on HyperV

Parallel to Lincoln's angry letters never sent concept...